- Esd Vinyl Flooring Tiles
Top Quality Commercial ESD Vinyl Flooring Tiles - Best Anti-static PVC Raised Floor Tile
What is the significance of ESD flooring?
Unwanted static discharge consequences can be highly dangerous (life-threatening), as in the case of an explosion caused by an unwanted spark in explosive environments.
· Electrostatic discharge is one of the leading causes of system failure in the electronics industry (ESD). An ESD event creates a spark (a micro-ray effect) that travels from one charged conductive surface to the next. This lightning-fast transfer of previously a static charge (no movement) can result in fires, explosions, heat, light, and even sound. This unexpected spark should be stopped or regulated.
· Static electricity may cause serious harm, injury, and financial loss in industries that manufacture electronic components or volatile chemicals. ESD incidents affect all active electronic devices and facilities, such as microchips, integrated circuits, and computers.
· It must be greater than 3500 Volts to properly appreciate the probability of an ESD occurrence and for our bodies to perceive an electrostatic discharge. A discharge of only 20 Volts, on the other hand, will result in data loss and damage to sensitive equipment.
When is ESD flooring used?
ESD floors are important in the electronics industry, operating rooms, and other manufacturing areas or operate with volatile or explosive chemicals. This includes areas with electronic sub-assemblies as well as facilities that handle flammable or explosive materials. Productions for electrical components or cleanrooms are good examples of this. In areas where staff work in a standing operations and it is impractical to use a conductive or static dissipative wrist brace, leg braces, heel straps, or shoes, ESD flooring should be required.
Huiya ESD TILES
Huiya ESD Conductive Vinyl Flooring Tile is the best ESD protection covering on the market and is ideal for many applications. Conductive PVC floor, static dissipative PVC floor or anti-static PVC floor, each of our homogeneous ESD floor tiles is designed to meet their respective requirements, becoming the preferred anti-static solution such as the anti-static raised flooring for data center. Mount our anti-static vinyl covering on a conductive copper foil or a conductive bottom layer with a carbon-containing adhesive so that the bottom layer forms a conductive ground plane. Our ESD static control vinyl flooring is perfectly compatible with our raised floors of various materials and is suitable for all commercial areas affected by static electricity. The high-end quality and cost-effective price make Huiya ESD vinyl flooring the first choice for many large enterprises. We can be your best anti-static PVC (vinyl) flooring manufacturer and supplier!
Huiya Anti Static Vinyl Flooring Specifications
600 x 600 x 2.0mm
600 x 600 x 2.5mm
600 x 600 x 3.0mm
590 x 590 x 2.0mm
590x 590 x 2.5mm
590x 590 x 3.0mm
Can provide a variety of colors for users to choose from our static control flooring
ESD flooring has many advantages:
· It is used to shield devices and other objects from damage caused by static electricity accumulated in the workplace. Static electricity builds naturally on floors, and anti-static floors transfer it through the floor to the ground. ESD cannot build up and will not discharge into the workplace if the charge is grounded.
· The Flooring is made up of various materials, including carbon fibers, that will pass the electrostatic charge to the Flooring, reducing the risk of a static discharge from physical contact.
· An unwanted static discharge can result in life-threatening situations; for example, in explosive conditions, an unwanted spark may produce and trigger an explosion. You would not only be protecting your staff from injury or death as a result of shock and fires, but you would also be protecting sensitive electronic components from static electricity damage.
ESD Flooring can be used in a variety of ways.
A conductive particle embedded in an ESD-control floor coating matrix makes the coating electrically active, allowing electrical current to pass through it. It can hold an electrical charge from one point to another in the same way as a wire can.
On the other hand, wood, plastic, and glass are proven insulators and cannot hold an electrical current. This property is not present in most paints or silicone coatings. This type of floor works in combination with other ESD safety devices, such as boots, clothing, and grounding braces, in an ESD Protected Area (EPA) to minimize BVG and monitor properly grounded discharge.
ESD Conductive Vinyl Flooring Application
Huiya Anti-Static Dissipative & Conductive PVC Vinyl Tiles are particularly suitable for all industrial production areas affected by static electricity, electronics, electromechanical, computer, automotive, aerospace industries.
Workshop equipped with digital control equipment
Computer control unit
· Drawing Lines: create a baseline and lines for the copper strip layout. Copper strips run along the medians of each tile and are encircled around the room's perimeter. Copper strip grids are typically 0.60.6m in length.
· Copper Strip Layout: The copper strip should be laid out according to the lines drawn. The middle of the vinyl tile should have a cross-section of copper strip. The strip should be laid flat, and the earthing line attached to the outlet should be long enough.
· Applying Conductive Adhesive: Apply adhesive to both the ground and the coated strip. The coating should be even and thorough, and the adhesive should be allowed to dry naturally after application.
· Laying vinyl tile: Once the adhesive has dried to the point that it is no longer sticky. Lay the ESD flooring around the baseline. There should be a 1-2mm difference between the two tiles, with the gap width being the same. To strike the tile floor, use a rubber hammer. Check the edge for the firmness of the sticking. To finish the edge, use a non-standard vinyl tile.
· Cleaning and Waxing: once the laying is complete, clean the floor and add wax cover.
What is ESD Vinyl Flooring Tiles (Anti-Static PVC Tiles)?
ESD Vinyl Floor Tiles are made of PVC through a special processing process, millions of tiny carbon fibers or conductive carbon fibers are fused and distributed on the entire surface of vinyl tiles, and penetrate through the thickness of each tile to form a permanent antistatic function. In addition, usually the vinyl conductive floor tile looks like marble, has a good decorative effect, and is a perfect combination of functionality and practicality.
PVC Anti-Static Raised Floor Panel Finishes - ESD Conductive Vinyl Access Flooring System
When materials in different voltage states are charged by friction, electrostatic charging occurs. This is especially noticeable (and obvious) when the humidity of the air is greatly reduced, especially in the dry winter climate. Components and products produced in cleanrooms or in conventional industrial locations can be damaged by rapid and uncontrolled electrostatic discharge (ESD). If your business involves large-scale electronic equipment, computer equipment, etc., then you need to equip your industrial building with conductive floors. Especially high-tech industries need floors that can prevent static discharge. With conductive ESD floors, it is certain that even in cold and dry winters, computers and electronic equipment will not cause any failure due to static electricity. In addition to the anti-static function, ESD Vinyl flooring tile also has abrasion resistance, durability, fire resistance, water resistance, moisture resistance, and bacteria prevention. Therefore, ESD Vinyl Flooring is widely used as a functional floor covering in computer room, data center, and clean room raised floor systems.