- News Tag
- Office Raised Floor Solution
- Raised Access Floor System Guide
- Raised Floor Projects
- Server Room Raised Floor Solution
- Vinyl Flooring Guide
- Access Floor Panels
- Access Floor Application
- Access Floor Categories
- Access Floor Accessories
Access Floor Covering
- Raised Floor Specifications
Ceramic Anti-static Raised Floor Installation Guide | How To Properly Install Ceramic Anti-static Floor?
How to install ceramic anti-static raised access floor properly? As a professional manufacturer of elevated floor, HUIYA can analyze the main points of installing ceramic anti-static floor for you!
Ceramic Anti-static Access Floor is made of ceramic tile as the surface layer, composite all-steel floor or cement particle board, and conductive rubber bands around the edge. (Ceramic floor without rubber band is easy to lose porcelain when bumped). It has the advantages of stable antistatic performance, environmental protection, fire resistance, excellent abrasion resistance, long service life (more than 30 years of service life), high load-bearing (evenly distributed load over 1200kg / m2), waterproof, moisture-proof, good decorative effect, etc., is great suitable for computer rooms. The only disadvantage of the ceramic raised floor is that the floor panel is heavy (more than 15kg on one floor), which has a certain impact on the floor load-bearing; therefore, it requires professional workers to install it, otherwise, it will cause uneven installation.
How To Install Anti-static Ceramic Raised Floor?
As we all know, ceramic insulation will not conduct electricity, but through the innovative ceramic anti-static floor, it will conduct electricity and can discharge the static electricity generated from the floor. The ceramic anti-static floor is a kind of permanent anti-static, functional elevated floor with a high-grade art decoration effect.
Ceramic Anti-static Floor Installation Guide & Tips:
(1) Clean up the ground. Focus on removing construction waste, concrete screed, sand floating soil, and oil pollution.
(2) Prepare high-quality ceramic anti-static floor, anti-static additives, grounding copper tape and related screws.
(3) Ceramic anti-static flooring groundworks are composed of reinforced concrete base 1: 4 dry hard cement mortar bonding layer, ceramic anti-static floor surface layer, anti-static additives and anti-static grounding system.
(4) The bonding layer uses dry hard cement mortar with a volume ratio of 1: 4. Due to the construction site limitation, it is decided to mix the cement mortar at the construction site. The antistatic additive is added at a weight ratio of 1: 0.05, which is 5 percent. , Premix dry companion system 3 times, water mixing 3 times, full-time quality inspectors to conduct inspections.
(5) The concrete base course is fully coated with plain cement slurry mixed with an antistatic additive with a weight ratio of 1: 0.05, and a dry hard cement mortar with a volume ratio of 1: 4, a thickness of 40 mm, and a cement mortar layer. For conductive copper strips, the longitudinal spacing should be 600mm and the lateral spacing should be 600mm.
After the installing is completed, all the channels and whole raised floor system are formed. The full-time electrical quality inspector uses a multimeter to detect the conductive copper strips on the cement-mortar bonding layer, and makes a record of concealed engineering acceptance.